June 16, 2008

An ode to Husband

100 Things I love about you!

1. I love that you put your family above anything else
2. I love that you value your principles
3. I love that you call your families for no apparent reasons
4. I love that you love your mother so much
5. I love that you think your family is worth a thousand words
6. I love how you always tell people that you’re the shortest in the family
7. I love that you make me laugh
8. I love that you stayed with me the whole time during Marcia’s delivery
9. I love that you made me laugh so hard when I was actually that nervous!
10. I love that you could sleep so well on that pathetic excuse for a bed in the delivery room
11. I love that you love Marcia so much
12. I love to see you cuddle and play with her
13. I love to see that huge grin on your face when you do
14. I love that you could be such a silly father
15. I love that you love God
16. I love that you believe in His work in your life, and have faith in His plans for you
17. I love that I believe you will open a school one day
18. I love that you’re trully committed to your work
19. I love that no matter what you do, you’re always 100% excited!
20. I love to see you in your worn out t-shirt and shorts in front of the TV
21. I love that even though you forget to eat when your busy, you do so when I remind you
22. I love that you never forget your snacks whenever we go shopping
23. I love that you’re fussy about your food, although it confuses me at times
24. I love that help to do things around the house, like wiring and stuff
25. I love that you take me almost everywhere I need to go to do my errands
26. I love that you love staying at home
27. I love that you can stay in your study and fiddle around with your laptop for hours
28. I love that even though you’re tired, you always find the time to watch movies
29. I love that you can stay up at night
30. I love it because it gives me the chance to show you how much I love you by waking you up each morning (without fail!)
31. I love that it makes me the earlier riser (hihi!)
32. I love that you’re a movie freak
33. I love that you always take me to go to the movies
34. I love that we always have dinner after that
35. I love that you stuff me up with the snacking during the movies before that
36. I love that you still love me even though my weight is uncontrollable
37. I love you even more because I think you play a big part in my weight gain (haha!)
38. I love that you like helping people
39. I love that even if it goes out of your way, you still help them anyway
40. I love that you take cold drinks before you go to the car
41. I love that you take cold drinks almost everywhere you are
42. I love that you make sure of my happiness and comfort
43. I love that even though I complain a lot, you still put up with me anyway
44. I love that you’re an “underground” gadget freak
45. I love that you fixed my computer
46. I love that I never have to worry about anything techie in my life because you always do
47. I love that you burn me CDs
48. I love that music is a huge part of who you are
49. I love that you love to sing without care
50. I love that you can sing songs which you don’t even know the meaning of
51. I love that you were in a band
52. I love that you love Christian music
53. I love that you have such admiration for Jacky Cheung
54. I love that you took me to his concert for your very first time
55. I love that we had our honeymoon in Australia
56. I love that you showed me your favorite eating place
57. I love that we significantly got heavier together during that time
58. I love that you are a collector
59. I love that you collect even the smallest thing, although I can’t always understand why
60. I love that you can talk about your trading cards for hours, even though sometimes I don’t really get what you’re so excited about
61. I love that you regularly check your card values on E-Bay
62. I love that you love to buy small things from eBay even though sometimes I think it’s a waste
63. I love that you don’t make a fuss about my shoes obsession even though I know you think that’s a waste
64. I love that you don’t make a fuss about my bags, clothes, and shopping obsessions either
65. I love that you tried to quite smoking
66. I’m sure I’ll love you even more when we really actually do quit together
67. I love that you can get along with my friends
68. I love that you shared all your past-time memories with me
69. I love that you never really mention your exes because you know that it will annoy me
70. I love that you always take my feelings into consideration
71. I love how you try so hard to always make me happy
72. I love that you adjusted so well into our relationship
73. I love that you have changed so much ever since we got together
74. I love that you still keep your good qualities that made me fell in love with you
75. I love that you take things seriously – sometimes too seriously
76. I love how you ask for my opinion for different perspective
77. I love how you always take my opinions for considerations
78. I love that you put up with my family – I know they can be a lot to handle
79. I love that you adjusted well into our family
80. I love that you understand how different our backgrounds are
81. I love that you’re always open to new things
82. I love that you’re always more open than me
83. I love that you constantly remind me to have an open mind
84. I love how you continously apply the “corporate values” in every sentence for a week after your training at Pancawati
85. I love that you called me from Pancawati even though it was really late
86. I love that you understand how important it is for us to talk everyday
87. I love that you make an effort to call me because you know how I feel about it
88. I love that you can make me jump for joy whenever I receive a call from you
89. I love that you started out on making the “100 things” about me
90. I love that you include me in every aspect of your life
91. I love that you share everything with me and that I can share anything with you
92. I love that you are truly my best friend in the entire world
93. I love how you make me feel good about myself
94. I love that you made me so attached to you
95. I love that you showed me what it feels like to love like this
96. I love that making this list was not as hard as I thought it would me
97. I love that it showed me that there are at least 100 things I love about you
98. I love knowing that nothing could ever change how we feel about each other
99. I love knowing that you will be with me for always
100. I love YOU... just for being you.

No comments: