June 5, 2008

Aha.. Romance!

Hey, look what I found while clearing up my laptop.

Here's my wedding vow, said to my husband about 1 1/2 years ago.

My dearest Takna,

As cliché as it may sound, no words can ever describe how much you mean to me.
You saw me in the dark, took my hand and led me into the light.
I am a better person because of you.

You love me even when I’m being childish and incredibly selfish. You understand me even when I’m being unreasonable. Most of all, you gave yourself wholeheartedly without knowing what the future holds.

There are some things that I will never be, but there are also some things that will always be.
I cannot promise you that I will never change
But whatever I am and whoever I become, I promise to love you with all my heart.
I dedicate my life to you as a true story of hope, love, and faith.

I thank God for this wonderful gift of you.
You are my best friend, my partner, my world.
My life is complete because I have you, to love and to cherish, now and forevermore.


Yes - it was an event worth remembering eternally. I cried the whole entire time when I said this. If I could do it all over again, I wish I didn't have to sound like someone being forced to marry an 98-year-old man who live in a shoe with 20 kids and 30 grandkids. Geezzzz...

But all and all, it was a seriously touchy moment.

No comments: